ASHS stands for “Automatic Segmentation of Hippocampal Subfields.” Here is what it does:
- Automatically labels hippocampal subfields and medial temporal lobe cortices in MRI
- Uses T1-weighted and T2-weighted MRI to obtain optimal segmentation
- New: ASHS-T1 extracts a subset of labels in only T1-weighted MRI
- Leverages latest label fusion approaches for multi-atlas segmentation
- Can be easily retrained to use your own segmentation protocol
- Free, open-source software
Please visit the ASHS documentation page to learn more and the ASHS page on NITRC to download the software.