I am currently a Research Specialist at Penn working in the Penn Image Computing & Science Laboratory. The primary focus of my work is the development of methods for using multivariate neuroimaging data to examine structural and functional networks in the brain in order to learn how their properties relate to behavior.
More info: Google Scholar / Research Gate / Homepage
My work has led to involvement in a number of research projects & topics such as:
This word-cloud from my 2010 doctoral dissertation provides a nice visualization of my interests.
University of Pennsylvania
- Bioengineering, PhD – 2010
- Biomedical Engineering, B.S. – 2000
- Major Concentration: Computing & Imaging
- Minor: Studio Art
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation (1996 – 2000)
- Research Engineer / Co-op Engineer
- Department of Biomedical Engineering, Image Processing Lab.
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (1999)
Journal and conference publications
Short conference papers and abstracts